A to Z Guide to Happiness

Two cute dogs, Bella the Westie and Ollie the Papillon, show you how to be happy and bring happiness wherever you are, by following their paw steps with their friends and family.
You will see them having fun, relaxing, following their dreams and giving all their love. They will give you tips on finding and spreading happiness and inspirational quotations.

Read Pascal Inard's full bibliography here with list of all published and forthcoming work.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Look who's looking after Mum's dolls !

I am looking after Mum's dolls while she is knitting and sewing some clothes for them.


Ollie, can you please come and help me, I have too many to look after on my own !


I'm coming Bella !



Thanks Ollie, Can you look after the little ones, they are tired !


All right Bella,. I will take them for a stroll in their beautiful pram.


What a beautiful family Mum has, it's keeping her busy, and us too.


The family went to see the beautiful birds of Sherbrooke Forest (Dandenong ranges, Australia)



They are very friendly and not at all shy (if you have some seeds to give to them...)


This is a beautiful king parrot


...and a Rosella





Dad published an article on MyFrenchLife on a French new year's tradition, it's quite funny !






Take care my friends and have a great week-end !



12 comments:

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You have the most photogenic pets, and children, I have ever seen

Unknown said...

Bells, that red bow suits you perfectly!! You look ready for Valentines Day already!

Anonymous said...

What pawsome pics!

Your red bow really looks grrrreat on you Bella!

woos, Tessa

Molly the Airedale said...

What beautiful birdies!
Our mom loves knitting and sewing too. You and Ollie are the perfect babysitters, Bella!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

I was busy sniffing your parent's thirteen delicious desserts then here came the babies, a lots of them!
I love the smiling one with the pink hat. Your family is kind and nice, will you adopt me too?
Cheers!

Two French Bulldogs said...

you guys are hilarious. Moms dolls look real!!
Benny & Lily

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

OMD, soo funny!

sarah said...

You doggies are just pawsome! Lovin' the pics! ^^

Woof to you,
Muffin

sarah said...

It's me again! Just wanted to let you know I have nominated your blog for the One Lovely Blog award! You can get it here:
http://muffinlim.blogspot.com/2012/01/another-award.html

bichonpawz said...

Your mom's dolls are so cute!!! And look at you two!!! Lovin' those birds you went to visit!!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Patrice said...

Such beautiful birds! Bella, you are much cuter than any doll! Give a hug to Ollie:)

natalieanddogs said...

Your dog is so adorable with the dolls. I miss my doll days. I have several dolls before which my mom bought from different countries. I wonder where they are right now.

Cheers,
Natalie and my papillons

If you've enjoyed reading this article, you will love our book "A to Z Guide to Happiness - A gift from dogs to their owners (and everyone else).

Check out our latest posts !