A to Z Guide to Happiness

Two cute dogs, Bella the Westie and Ollie the Papillon, show you how to be happy and bring happiness wherever you are, by following their paw steps with their friends and family.
You will see them having fun, relaxing, following their dreams and giving all their love. They will give you tips on finding and spreading happiness and inspirational quotations.

Read Pascal Inard's full bibliography here with list of all published and forthcoming work.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Smile, And The World Smiles With You

Don't you think smiles are beautiful ? Us doggies wag our tails to say "I like you, You make me happy. I am glad to see you", and humans smile to say the same thing.



My brother Matthew loves wrestling, and I love wrestlers - to be more precise, the plastic figurines that Matthew loves to play with, they are quite yummy to chew ! It got me in trouble, but Matthew was quick to forgive me because Mum went and bought him some more to replace the one I chewed.


I do have my own toys to play with, I don't like dog toys that much, Mum gave up on buying them at pet shops, my favourite toys are baby toys, they are great !




"Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing."
Mother Teresa



We all bring happiness to our loved ones, each one of us in our own special way because we are unique. If you want to share your own little way(s) of bringing happiness, click here to tell me about it (include a photo if you wish) and I will publish it on my blog and also in my book if you're OK with that.
Also, I'm still accepting photos on the theme of your current season and photos of my friends for my book. I'd love to hear from you.
If you've enjoyed reading this article, you will love our book "A to Z Guide to Happiness - A gift from dogs to their owners (and everyone else).

Check out our latest posts !