A to Z Guide to Happiness

Two cute dogs, Bella the Westie and Ollie the Papillon, show you how to be happy and bring happiness wherever you are, by following their paw steps with their friends and family.
You will see them having fun, relaxing, following their dreams and giving all their love. They will give you tips on finding and spreading happiness and inspirational quotations.

Read Pascal Inard's full bibliography here with list of all published and forthcoming work.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Time to rest

After all my exciting adventures, sometimes I need a bit of rest; let me show you some of my favourite places to have a rest.

This is the sofa; it's quite comfortable :


It's also a good place to watch what's happening in the street and let the whole family know when a cat, a dog or a human is walking past the house, but I can't understand why they don't appreciate me raising the alarm !


This is my bed, also very comfortable; it's also a good place to store my toys, I like Eeyore so much that Mum got me 5 of them !


This is my personal armchair, so I complain every time someone sits on it, but Mum said it was actually a present she got for Dad !

4 comments:

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

WOOF!! You really look like you have wonderful places to catch a snooze.

XOXO
The Rocky Creek Baker's Dozen

briansworld said...

It's too bad you live such a hard life, Bella, with only five eyores, and a few places to lie down and just a couple of outfits. Poor neglected Bella.
;)
Once again, your sunny smile has brightened my day! I could just eat you up in that picture of you on your bed.

Martha said...

A girl has to have somewhere to lay her head! You are looking as adorable as ever. We liked your Eeyore - you have five of them!
love and kisses
Martha & Bailey xx

ScrapsofMe said...

I like your beauty sleepy spots....all us girlies need a variety of sleepy spots so our furs don't get smushed on one side.
sniffies,
Bonnie

If you've enjoyed reading this article, you will love our book "A to Z Guide to Happiness - A gift from dogs to their owners (and everyone else).

Check out our latest posts !