A to Z Guide to Happiness

Two cute dogs, Bella the Westie and Ollie the Papillon, show you how to be happy and bring happiness wherever you are, by following their paw steps with their friends and family.
You will see them having fun, relaxing, following their dreams and giving all their love. They will give you tips on finding and spreading happiness and inspirational quotations.

Read Pascal Inard's full bibliography here with list of all published and forthcoming work.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's day !

We had a beautiful saint Valentine's day celebration - I hope you had one too !




I love this day, because I think Love is so important. It means so much to say "I love you" not only to your lover but to your family and your friends. It's important that we all love each other every day not just on Saint Valentine's day !



Dad bought me some lovely flowers, they smell so nice, thanks Dad !
(In fact I think they were also for Mum...)



Today is also the Chinese new year, and I'm very happy because it's the year of the Tiger and I love tigers. Look at my friend Snowy, he's the same colour as me !


 

5 comments:

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too!!

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh, Java and the pups

Anonymous said...

Bella you are a star !!!! I am so happy you are my cousin :) You excel at everything!!!
Snoopy xoxoxxo

Anonymous said...

bella tu es la plus belle a bientot bella caresse de nannie

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

Bella,

Julep and Derby send their wishes for a VERY HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY. Mom received a box of chocolates, but she won't share with us. Somethings we just can't understand!

briansworld said...

Sweet God in Heaven, this totally made my valentine's day!!!!!!!!!!

If you've enjoyed reading this article, you will love our book "A to Z Guide to Happiness - A gift from dogs to their owners (and everyone else).

Check out our latest posts !