A to Z Guide to Happiness

Two cute dogs, Bella the Westie and Ollie the Papillon, show you how to be happy and bring happiness wherever you are, by following their paw steps with their friends and family.
You will see them having fun, relaxing, following their dreams and giving all their love. They will give you tips on finding and spreading happiness and inspirational quotations.

Read Pascal Inard's full bibliography here with list of all published and forthcoming work.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm a clown !

Dad says I'm a clown because I bring laughter and joy around me; well I'm really happy if I can brighten your lives, but I don't know about this wig Dad put on me, even though he says it's part of the job...


5 comments:

Diana Chiew said...

You are such a good girl to bring laughter and joy around you. We do too. It feels good to see how happy the humans are. Tell your Dad that you can do a good job even without the wig!

Anonymous said...

Bravo Bella !!!!! You are so so funny !!!! Can't wait to see you at Christmas !!!
Much love from your auntie Mimi, uncle Martin,cousins Jess and Emi xxxxxxxxx

Hamish Westie said...

Hmmmm.
Sometime us dogs have rather better taste in these matters than our supposedly more intelligent humans.....
If your instinct tells you you're going to look stupid, then you probably are! (And I can't understand why my human is laughing).
Cheers, H.

ScrapsofMe said...

Bitey him. That's just wrong on some many counts. Its just not you honey. Pretty girls do NOT look like clowns. Get in touch with your Highland Warrior Princess and just tell him NO next time he comes at you with that clown thingy.

sniffies,

Bonnie

Martha said...

You did make us smile Bella, but we take Bonnie's point!
You go girl.
love
Martha & Bailey xx

If you've enjoyed reading this article, you will love our book "A to Z Guide to Happiness - A gift from dogs to their owners (and everyone else).

Check out our latest posts !